NYMag Weddings, Prom, Bridal Market, Houston…

What I’ve been up to.

A quick instagram recap of recent swoon happenings!

- NY Mag Weddings Winter Issue listed ever swoon in their vendor listings!!!  HUGE SWOON

- we styled a two day engagement photo shoot for some sweet destination clients from Oklahoma

- we flew to St. Augustine, FL for a beautiful wedding in the nation’s oldest city

- BaubleBar opened it’s first store and we were there to celebrate with some of our favorite bloggerista’s at the celebration soirée

- Bridal Market 2012!

- Best Prom date ever, mr swoon

- The Young Professionals Leadership Committee for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Manhattan Chapter, hosted our annual fundraiser “A Prom to Remember”.  600 young professionals from all around came to support our fight against CF, raising over $125k.  Big thank you to all those who went to prom with me!

YPLC Pals C.C. and Piper.

Fundraising auction items!

My fabulous friend Roxy of Society Social danced the night away with me at Prom.

The most important swoon happening going on is that I’m currently in Houston waiting the arrival of my niece Sadie!! Here is a pic of my sis, bro-in-law aka Dexter doppelganger, and adorable super nephew, Max.

Looking forward to sharing my new niece with you!

14 Responses to “NYMag Weddings, Prom, Bridal Market, Houston…”

1. Alison

So many exciting things! Love the dress that you worn to Prom:) Congrats on your impending arrival, so exciting!
    xo
    Alison

2. Brynn {chartreuse & a twist}

Lots of goodness going on in your busy bee life :) Prom looked like so much fun… wish I could have been there this year! And so exciting about your new niece!!! – and holy YES! Big time Dexter doppelgänger!!! Sending you lots of love XOXOXO Brynn

3. LWP

Congrats on the precious bundle of joy! Also, I’ve always wanted to go to prom as an adult. Imagine drinking legally ;)

4. Lisa

LOVE your sparkly black dress, and welcome home to Texas!! :) Hope your sister and new little niece are doing well–that’s so exciting!

5. classiq

Congratulations on the NY Mag Weddings feature! You look gorgeous in your LBD and congrats on being an auntie again! xo
    Ada

6. designstiles

Is it just me or does that girl on the cover of New York Weddings look like Britney? Congrats on the mention, ps. Darn it, Prom looks so fun. Let’s host our own prom next time I’m in town. Your nephew is so cute. Funny how we both have nephew’s named Max. I knew we were meant to be. :)

7. Lisa

I am so happy to read this post! so many wonderful things going on for you in every facet of your life! awesome that you are on the vendor listings. totally SWOONING for you!!! xo