What I’ve been up to.
A quick instagram recap of recent swoon happenings!
- NY Mag Weddings Winter Issue listed ever swoon in their vendor listings!!! HUGE SWOON
- we styled a two day engagement photo shoot for some sweet destination clients from Oklahoma
- we flew to St. Augustine, FL for a beautiful wedding in the nation’s oldest city
- BaubleBar opened it’s first store and we were there to celebrate with some of our favorite bloggerista’s at the celebration soirée
- Bridal Market 2012!
- Best Prom date ever, mr swoon
- The Young Professionals Leadership Committee for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Manhattan Chapter, hosted our annual fundraiser “A Prom to Remember”. 600 young professionals from all around came to support our fight against CF, raising over $125k. Big thank you to all those who went to prom with me!
YPLC Pals C.C. and Piper.
Fundraising auction items!
My fabulous friend Roxy of Society Social danced the night away with me at Prom.
The most important swoon happening going on is that I’m currently in Houston waiting the arrival of my niece Sadie!! Here is a pic of my sis, bro-in-law aka Dexter doppelganger, and adorable super nephew, Max.
Looking forward to sharing my new niece with you!